Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network.
The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
CCNA Wireless Prerequisites
Valid Cisco CCNA or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
CCNA Wireless Exams and Recommended Training
||Recommended Training |
||Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (IUWNE) |
CCNA Wireless Recertification
CCNA Wireless certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA DESGN exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.