The Cisco Certified Network Professional - Service Provider certification (CCNA SP) focuses on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends, and validates the ability to configure and implement Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks.
Cisco Certified Network Associate - Service Provider (CCNA SP)
Exams and Recommended Training
||Recommended Training |
||Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)|
||Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Advanced Routing (SPADVROUTE) |
||Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) |
||Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation EDGE Network Services (SPEDGE) |
The CCNA Service Provider certification is valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current SPNGN1 or SPNGN2 exam.
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops).
- Pass the current CCDA exam.
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam.
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams).
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam.
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam.
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Anyone who has previously certified as a CCIP should view our CCIP to CCNP transition information.