Developing the competences and skills to deliver a business outcome led approach to customer engagement is a critical step to ensuring success and relevance in the relationship with the customer. It is the strong foundation that must be in place before the next steps are taken.
Once the foundation established, skills can evolve and grow to become more sophisticated and consultative, driving a much stronger relationship with the customer and yielding better results.
Utilising a more advanced set of tools supports this developing skillset.
This webinar looks at advanced activities for a business outcome driven approach including:
- Developing these skills across the full account team to create an aligned team
- Account Team Adoption Workshops
- Utilising advanced sales tools
- PEST Analysis
- Porter's Strategies
- Porter's Five Forces
- SWOT Analysis with Business Modelling
- " Building business outcome capabilities into a practice within the business.
- Practice Accelerator and Consultancy
Other webinars in the series:
View the full list schedule of webinars here.
Scott is a consultant with more than 15 years' experience specialising in technology enabled customer business transformation. He has a profound understanding of how institutions can leverage technical architecture in their business strategy. read more.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Click here to watch the recording