For a sales team to be able to credibly position themselves as the solution to a customer's business challenges and opportunities, they must first be intimately aware of what is happening in the customer's organisation, both internally and externally.
This requires a robust process of research and analysis and a toolset that will enable a holistic view of the customer's organisation before engaging with the stakeholders.
This webinar introduces the key elements required to develop this level of cus-tomer intimacy.
The key techniques and tools covered are:
- Research and Analysis
- o Establishing relevance of a Business Outcome approach (via tri-age)
- o Identifying and developing a point of view about a potential cus-tomer's business
- o Focus and efficiency during time-constrained interview
- o Demonstrating credentials and professionalism
- Business Model Canvas
- o Describe, visualise, assess and change business models
Other webinars in the series:
View the full list schedule of webinars here.
Scott is a consultant with more than 15 years' experience specialising in technology enabled customer business transformation. He has a profound understanding of how institutions can leverage technical architecture in their business strategy. read more.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Click Here To Watch The Recording