Designed for Cisco Channel Partners and Resellers, the Cisco Routing and Switching Field Specialist certification demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to successfully install, configure, monitor, and support the advanced capabilities of Cisco routing and switching solutions. Individuals who achieve this certification have demonstrated specific expertise in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Quality of Service (QoS), High Availability (HA), WAN optimization, and IP version 6 (IPv6).
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
- ARSFE - Advanced Routing and Switching Solutions for Field Engineers
- CWAAS - Wide Area Application Services v2.0
- LCSARS - Lifecycle Services Advanced Routing & Switching
- QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
Valid CCNP or CCIE certification.
Cisco Specialist certifications are valid for two years. To recertify do one of the following:
- Retake and pass all exams required for the certification
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam