Designed for Cisco Channel Partners and Resellers, the Cisco Routing and Switching Solutions Specialist certification demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to identify the unique technical, business, and technological requirements of a given customer to create a networking solution that employs Cisco's advanced routing and switching capabilities.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
- RSSSE - Routing and Switching Solutions for System Engineers
- CWAAS - Wide Area Application Services v2.0
- LCSE - Lifecycle Services Express
- ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v1.0
- QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
Valid CCDA or CCIE certification.
- 642-062 RSSSE
- 642-654 WAASSE
Cisco Specialist certifications are valid for two years. To recertify do one of the following:
- Retake and pass all exams required for the certification
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam