The Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist certification was developed for those who design IP Telephony multi-service network solutions. Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialists can design a scalable, converged network using QoS, Cisco Call Manager clustering, H.323, MGCP, or SIP signaling protocols, and assess the scope of work required to integrate legacy TDM PBXs and voice mail systems into an existing data network.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
- UCAD - UC Architecture and Design v8.0
- LCSAUC - Lifecycle Services for Advanced Unified Communications
- QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
Valid CCDA or CCIE certification.
- 642-415 UCAD
- 650-251 LCSAUC
- 642-642 QOS
Cisco certifications are valid for three years. To recertify you must either:
- Pass the latest exam version for your current certification
- Pass any higher level certification exam (for example, passing a professional level certification exam renews your associate level certifications)