The Cisco Certified Network Associate - Service Provider (CCNA SP) focuses on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends, and validates the ability to configure and implement baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks.
CCNA Service Provider Prerequisites
There are no specific prerequisites for this certification.
Exams and Recommended Training
| Required Exams
||Recommended Training |
||Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)|
||Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2)|
The CCNA Service Provider certification is valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current SPNGN1 or SPNGN2 exam.
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops).
- Pass the current CCDA exam.
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam.
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams).
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam.
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam.
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications