The Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) Certification validates an engineer's knowledge to help design, install, configure, monitor and perform basic troubleshooting of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
A valid CCENT (ICND1), CCNA Routing and Switching or CCIE Certification is required for all delegates wishing to achieve CCNA Security Certification.
CCNA Wireless Exams and Recommended Training
||Recommended Training |
(Last day to test 15/12/2015)
Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (IUWNE)
||Cisco Wireless Networking Fundamentals (WIFUND) |
CCNA Wireless Recertification
CCNA Wireless certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.