Data Center Unified Computing Support specialist
The Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist is designed to test a learner's knowledge of the fundamentals of the Cisco Unified Computing System and their ability to implement a virtualised Data Center environment. Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist professionals will also be tested on the following components:
- Implementing the Cisco Unified Computing System B and C Series
- Cisco Unified Computing System in an enterprise data center routing and switching infrastructure
- Next-generation Cisco Nexus product family
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
||Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) |
* Will be retired on the 3rd July 2017
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.
For more information please contact us on 0118 912 1929