Get the IT professional information you need to install, deploy, manage, and support on-premises versions of Exchange Server.
Exchange Server 2013 training at Global Knowledge
With Exchange Server 2013 training courses from Global Knowledge you will learn how to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. Also you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure .moreover Learn how to design and implement an Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
MCSE: Messaging Certification
The MCSE Messaging certification validates that you can move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization.
Begin the journey to MCSE by first earning a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification by passing the three exams listed below.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410) - Pass Exam 70-410
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (M20411) - Pass Exam 70-411
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (M20412) - Pass Exam 70-412
Earn your MCSE.
After achieving the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification, pursue your Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Messaging certification by passing the two exams shown below.
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (M20341) - Pass Exam 70-341
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (M20342) - Pass Exam 70-342