Get the IT professional resources and training you need to install, deploy, manage, and support on-premises versions of Lync Server and Lync Services. Learn about Lync cloud and hosted service offerings.
Lync Server 2013 training at Global Knowledge
With Lync Server 2013 training courses from Global Knowledge you will learn how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution. Also you will learn how to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013. Moreover you will gain the skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud, or in a mixed deployment.
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
MCSE: Communications Certification
Prove your ability to provide a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Help connect your organization with hundreds of millions of people around the world. Get your MCSE: Communication certification and help your colleagues be there without going there.
Begin the journey to MCSE by first earning a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 2012 certification by passing the three exams listed below.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410) - Pass Exam 70-410
- AdministeringWindowsServer 2012 (M20411) - Pass Exam 70-411
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (M20412) - Pass Exam 70-412
Earn your MCSE.
After achieving the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification, you're ready to pursue your Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Communication certification by passing the two exams shown below.
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (M20336) - Pass Exam 70-336
- Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (M20337) - Pass Exam 70-337