This webinar is the third in a series of three. It will help organizations and EA Practition-ers within those organizations understand EA Risks and how to mitigate those risks and how to recognize Anti-patterns and how to remediate Anti-pattern behaviour.
- Introducing what is meant by risks and anti-patterns
- Explain the importance of:
- Identifying risks (at start, and ongoing)
- Mitigating Risks
- Recognising Anti-patterns (Ongoing)
- Remediating Anti-pattern behaviour
- Discuss specific concerns regarding:
- Set up costs of EA
- Ongoing costs of EA
- Risk factors related to poorly conceived EA
- Lack of focus on Value Proposition
- Narrow, non-capability focussed
- Not doing EA at all, but something else
- Risk factors related to poorly executed EA
- Lack of skills
- Lack of appropriate tools
- Lack of well-defined structure and mandate
- Risk factors associated with lack of underpinnings:
- No, or ineffective, Practice Support Environment
- No, or poorly followed, Operating Model
- Risk factors associated with lack of support:
- Antipathy from senior stakeholders
- Antipathy from business in general
- Antipathy from IT
- Discuss specific anti-patterns (as recognisable symptoms) and link them back to risk factors
Alison Hawksworth is the Senior Director - Business Capability Transformation Practice at Global Knowledge. With more than 20 years of experience in helping organizations achieve their transformation goals, Alison works with IT vendors, the vendor partner community, and enterprise clients.
She is the visionary and primary author of the award winning Business Architecture Transformation Program and is co-author of: Architecture et transformation de l'enterprise et du SI (ISBN 978-2-212-55892-0)
Guy Tozer is a Senior Consultant with more than 25 years of EA and consulting experi-ence, including as a developer and supplier of Enterprise Architecture orchestration management tools and methods to a diverse range of clients.
He is a global authority on corporate data and information control practices and is au-thor of:
- Metadata Management (ISBN 0 890062803)
- Information Quality Management (ISBN 1 855543559)
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
To watch the webinar recording click here.