The change in how and who to engage with, in the customer organisation drives a requirement to be able to credibly talk with business leaders.
Enhanced business acumen ensures alignment with the customer and enables a number of benefits including:
- Building credibility when discussing business topics
- The ability to understand the business and financial state of the organisation and how that impacts the project
- Developing a business case focused on and aligned to the cus-tomer's expectations and viewpoints.
The key techniques and tools covered are:
- Understanding the 5 Business Drivers to improve relationships with stakeholders
- Key Financial Concepts
- WACC - Weighted average cost of capital
- ROCE - Return on capital employed
Other webinars in the series:
View the full list schedule of webinars here.
Scott is a consultant with more than 15 years' experience specialising in technology enabled customer business transformation. He has a profound understanding of how institutions can leverage technical architecture in their business strategy. read more.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Watch the webinar recording here