Complexity has always been a part of projects. But today, globalization, new technologies and changing markets have combined to add to the complexity.
Today's projects have more stakeholders, more ambiguity and more politics than ever, and project managers need new tools and approaches to succeed.
Join Alexander Stanisic and Michelle Moore of Global Knowledge for an information-packed hour on how to manage the complexity of the 21st-century project.
You will learn about:
- The changing landscape of project management.
- Current changes to "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition" and why they are important.
- The issues, challenges and opportunities of complex projects.
- Technical and nontechnical skills that can help you conquer project complexity and mitigate project risk.
Alexander Stanisic is a seasoned business professional with more than 13 years of experience delivering strategic execution solutions within both public and private sectors. He brings a wealth of hands-on experience, as well as knowledge and understanding of how strategic execution really works in organizations and its application for real value and results.
Michelle Moore is senior director of leadership and business solutions for Global Knowledge Canada. A learning and organization development professional, Moore has more than 24 years of experience helping companies solve complex business challenges related to people and processes, primarily through designing and delivering learning solutions.
- Leading Complex Projects
- Organizational Change Management
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Watch the webinar recording