In the Maximising Project Success webinar, presenter Bart Vandermosten will discuss the competencies needed to minimise or eliminate project failures and provide you with a practical model to deliver influential messages.
The webinar will include the following elements:
- Top reasons why projects fail
- The successful Project Manager competency model
- Interpersonal skills for Project Managers
- Practical model to deliver influential messages
Bart Vandermosten is a learning and development professional with in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales, Leadership and Communication Skills. Bart facilitates Global Knowledge Leadership and Business workshops on an EMEA basis and is responsible for development and promotion of the Global Knowledge EMEA Business Transformation portfolio.
Related Global Knowledge courses:
- Active Leadership for IT Professionals
- Leading Change
- Negotiation Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Making Meetings Effective
- Presentation Skills
Duration: 60 minutes
Technical Requirements: Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Watch the webinar recording